Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Reading Program!

We have been going to the library now on a weekly basis! Usually on Wednesdays because they offer Story time in the morning and then after that is over we head to the children's section and sit at the little tables and read and check out some books and movies! Adi is loving it! She asks for Story time now! It's really cute! So the library is offering a Summer Reading Program and they offer prizes as incentives! I think it's great! For every ten books that you read they will reward you with some type of prize! Adi and I joined the program late in the summer because we did not know about it until a few weeks ago. I am so glad that we found out about it though because for the first ten books that Adi read (which wasn't hard because we read several books every night) she got a FREE ticket to the circus! We are really excited since we have been talking about taking her when it comes to Fort Worth in a couple of weeks!
Here are a few pics that I really like! The first pictures are of Adi in her adorable little outfit that Aunt Bliss had her in when I picked her up one morning to take her to Story time! We put on her backpack and we were ready to go!
I also had to put in a few sweet shots I got of Daddy and Adi on the couch reading together! Melts my heart :)




1 comment:


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)