Sunday, July 26, 2009

Date Nights!

Wade and I have been getting pretty spoiled lately with date nights! My sis is about to have her first baby and she knows that she will soon be very busy with Baby Hardy! So, being the wonderful Aunt that she is, she has been keeping Adi once a week for sleepovers to spend some quality time with her :) Here are a few pics of our date nights recently!

On our way to the movies!

Had to get a family pic before we dropped her off for the night :)

Adi took this picture!! Not bad!!

Getting ready to go sit on the patio at Fred's and enjoy some live music!

Leaving Chimy's..enjoyed some yummy nachos and a margarita!

No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)