Monday, July 27, 2009

The adorable little mexican dress!!

Okay, so when my sis and I were little..probably like 4 and 5 years old we had those cute little mexican dresses! I still have the pic of Bliss and I..it is so precious! Bliss is wearing a hot pink one and mine is blue! Well, Bliss happened to come across one of these dresses..in Adi's size at a resale shop and it was blue!! I couldn't believe it was almost exactly like mine when I was a little girl! It looks so adorable on her and brings out those gorgeous blue eyes!! I showed Adi the pic of Bliss and I when we were little and she got the biggest kick out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)