Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas 2008









Okay so I know these are Christmas pics from last year but I had to post em! We sent out photo Christmas cards last year and wanted to do a family photo so our photographer "AKA" Bliss said she would be more than happy to take some shots for us! We had the best time doing it!! She took tons of pics not knowing if she had captured that perfect one! I'm posting a few that are my favorites & that we ended up using for the cards (although they all were cute)!! We sent out a card that had two pictures on it..Adi was on the main picture holding the candy cane and in the corner of the card was a smaller pic of the family. It was the one of us in front of the Christmas tree! They turned out super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)