Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Adi's trips to South Padre (Dec 2007 & 2008)









The first 3 pics are Adi's first trip to the ocean! She was only 11 months old and wasn't even walking yet! This past year she was so excited that we were going and kept saying "ocean, ocean" on our trip down there. Oh how that tune changed when we actually got there! She loved feeding the seagulls & LOOKING at the water, but she didn't want to really get anywhere near the water!! I think it was just a little overwhelming for her. Bless her heart! So we tried to get her to play in the sand...Adi is one that doesn't really like to get her hands dirty so the feel of the sand didn't sit well with her at first. Finally, towards the end of the trip she would sit down and play in it a little bit more! I was able to get some really cute pics! I love the pic of Adi and I's feet! My favorite picture though has to be the one of Adi looking out into that GREAT BIG OCEAN..so sweet & innocent...

No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)