Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our trip to Happy Hopperz!

Happy Hopperz is a little bounce house place off of Risinger and S. Hulen that recently opened! My mom actually told me about it because she got an ad on her door that was listing their toddler times on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! Well, Adi has always been pretty afraid and cautious of the bounce houses but it's been awhile since she has been around one so I thought I would give it a try! We went on a Tuesday a few weeks ago from 9:30-11:30 (that is their toddler time for kids 5 and under and it is only $4.50 for the 2 hours). She had a BLAST!! She was a little cautious at first but then began running around and really enjoying herself! She is still a little uneasy about being in the bounce house by herself and jumping so I was able to get in there with her and play! That made her feel alot better! She really took to the big blow up slides that they have and we ended up spending most of our time going down those! Here are a few really cute pics! In the last pic she is holding up her root beer lollipop (dum-dum) that she got..those are her favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)