Friday, June 26, 2009

HI THERE!

Hi everybody! So I'm very excited about starting a blog of our family..Wade, Blythe and Adisyn...The McElvany's :) I think this will be such a neat and fun way to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our world whether it is by blogging or by pictures! I have to admit it will probably be alot of picture uploading at first rather than writing :) I love pictures and taking tons of them! Memories in the making I call it! I'm going to try and get better about writing as I go along..we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment


At the Little Gym for her 2nd birthday party!!

Adi after bath time..does it get any sweeter??

I can't resist her sweet kisses!!

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN..I THINK IT'S COMING...

YAY, IT IS COMING!!

SO HAPPY IT'S HERE!!

I LOOK SO COOL IN MY DORA SUNGLASSES :)